team [B888] Index du Forum
team [B888] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Murderino A Coloring Book For Fans Of The My Favorite Mur

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team [B888] Index du Forum -> Team [B888] -> War
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daricana

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 23:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Murderino A Coloring Book For Fans Of The My Favorite Mur Répondre en citant

Murderino: A coloring book for fans of the My Favorite Murder podcast
by Katy Dayle Morrison
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Murderino: A coloring book for fans of the My Favorite Murder podcast
READ BOOK Murderino: A coloring book for fans of the My Favorite Murder podcast

Murderino: The Coloring Book for Fans of the <strong>My Favorite Murder Podcast</strong>

Here&#x2019;s the thing. Calm the [expletive] down with this off-color coloring book for discerning adults who don&#x2019;t want to be stabbed in the head. All your favorite quotes from the <strong>My Favorite Murder Podcast</strong>, featuring foul-mouthed hosts Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark (Killhard, if they had a celebrity supercouple name).

Color your way to serenity - or at least some semblance of sanity &#x2013; with these hand-drawn reflections on homicide. Enjoy coarse language juxtaposed with scenes from nature, lovely florals, and of course &#x2013; Elvis the ever-hungry cat.

This 100-page book includes 41+ detailed and delicate hand-drawn illustrations featuring 40 classic quips and witticisms from the MFM Podcast. Images are printed single-sided to help fight color bleed through. Beautiful velvety matte cover. Just when you thought the <strong>My Favorite Murder Podcast</strong> couldn&#x2019;t get any more colorful&#x2026;

<strong>Product Description</strong>
<ul> <li>40 quotes from the My Favorite Murder Podcast</li> <li>41+ Single-sided images to avoid pen, ink, and marker bleed through</li> <li>Convenient 8.5&#x201D;x8.5&#x201D; size makes it easy to take your art on the road</li> <li>Smooth, untextured white paper helps avoid feathering</li> <li>Beautiful matte paperback cover</li> <li><strong>Warning!</strong> (I.E. Red Flag!): Adult language. Because, f*** politeness</li> </ul>
These are invaluable tips for living brought to you by The F-Word Murder Mystery Show. Murderinos, unite! Revel in these black-and-white maxims to live (and not die) by.

Sidebar: &#x201C;Stay sexy, and DON&#x2019;T GET MURDERED!&#x201D;

Details:
price: $10.79
bound: 100 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (May 18, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546434976, 978-1546434979,
weight: 9.1 ounces (
filesize:

Murderino: A coloring book for fans of the My Favorite Murder podcast Katy Dayle Morrison

2ffeafca65

Normandie Et Cote Fleurie 2018: Entre Honfleur Et Deauville (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)American Beauty 2018: Oldtimer on the Route 66 (Calvendo Places)Famous Violinists of To-day and YesterdayFootball De Rue En Amerique Du Sud - Bolivie, Bresil, Venezuela 2018: Les Dieux Du Football Naissent De La Poussiere De La Terre Et Sur Le Bitume Des Rues (Calvendo Sportif) (French Edition) CalvendoBeauty+and+the+Beast%3A+Music+from+the+Motion+Picture+SoundtrackCanova Et Ses Ouvrages, ou M&eacute;moires Historiques sur la Vie Et les Travaux de ce C&eacute;l&egrave;bre Artiste (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)HOGARTH&rsquo;S REJECTED and SUPPRESSED PLATES: CONSISTING OF THE SEVEN DISCARDED PLATES TO ILLUSTRATE CERVANTES&rsquo;S DON QUIXOTE AND THE &ldquo; TWO LITTLE PICTURES, CALLED BEFORE AND AFTER, FOR MFashion Style- Simple Designs Adult Coloring Book: 25 Stylish ImagesIl+pittor+parigino+%28Partitura+-+Full+Score%29+%28Italian+Edition%29Unique Shoes: Shoe Love is True Love 150 Pages Lined Notebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 23:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   War
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange